Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Digital Classics Blog Begin

This is the first article of my Digital Classics Blog,I am a boy interest in consumer electronics,for a long time I hope have a website of my own to collect and share the electronics fashion or classics,a large part of time there were praised by people,I'll list the specifications of the machine but will emphasize in the feature arouse the attention-why there are classics.

So which type electronics I'll recommend to you? digital camera?camcorder or others?All include,maybe also have notebook.For example,in 2007,somethings we can't ignora are Apple Iphone,AUAS Eee PC and Olympus E510 SLR digital camera.

I'am ashamed of my English level that I could't describe the thought very well,but I believe your comment will make me do better.

No comments: